Every Thursday, I host a link party that spotlights thrifty finds, creative ideas, and money-saving projects! Everything that is linked up costs under $20!
Because it’s only fair to link back to a linky party host, I only spotlight projects that have my button (or text link) in their actual post, OR in their sidebar. Sorry – I will not spotlight projects that say, “Click HERE to see where I link to!” and redirect to a seperate page.
Here’s the other rules for my party:
- Please link back to my blog – either with a button or a text link
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!