Graphic Blue Pillow

OK OK OK, I know, ANOTHER pillow? I just can’t help it! I am having so much fun with pillows lately, now that zippers no longer scare me! :)

Here’s the latest pillow I made:

I used the popular “pouf” on this pillow, just like I did with that gray & white pillow. This pouf was just made with some linen fabric, not felt. And I LOVE the graphic blue printed fabric from JoAnns…of course 50% off! :)

Here’s some more shots:

I really love how this turned out!

*update*- this sold on my Etsy shop! I’ll just have to make another one :)
Off-topic note: I re-entered Weight Watchers! Yikes! I did it through work 2 years ago, lost 10 pounds…and then went back to eating like “normal” :/ Now I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for WW Online…today was my first day! Do any of you do WW online? I’d love to hear some tips/get some recipes!

Visit thecsiproject.com

Related posts:

Comments

1. MMB Creations says:

That pillow fabric looks like zippers. You should make a zipper flower for the front. Check it out. http://mmbcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/fabric-friday-valentine-zippers.html

2. Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims says:

This adorable!! Turned out so cute.

I tried doing weight watchers online through my iphone app, but I failed miserably. Blah. So hard in a college cafeteria, haha. Here's to wishing you more will power than I have!! :)

3. Kari @ Beautiful Inspirations says:

Cute pillow! Love the pouf flower. I made some of those last year and added them to a plain white tank top for my daughter. they are fun and so easy!

I was on weight watchers last year and lost 25 lbs. It is such a great program. I haven't tried the online version, but it sounds interesting. I think I need the accountability of the weigh in though :)

My mother in law and I are starting up again in March. Good luck on your program!

4. I LOVE your pillows, esp. with the poufy flower! Too cute! Good luck with the WW!

5. Another beautiful pillow! Love that pouf!!

Good luck with WW!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

6. The Decorating Diaries says:

I love your pillow with a pouf!

Janet

7. Cute pillow! I'm working on a burlap pillow tutorial now! :)

I've done ww online, and it's easy! Good luck!

Amy
    @ floweryfashion.blogspot.com

8. MMB Creations says:

Your blog was mentioned today by Melanie at Creative Art & Design’s Marvelous Monday . http://mmbcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/marvelous-monday-marvelous-bloggers.html

9. DWYHomemaking says:

This is beautiful! Hope you can link this up at my Unwasted Homemaking Party:)!

10. Oh wow! Turned out great. love the fabric

11. Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims says:

PS stopping by again quick to let you know I nominated you for a bloggy award! I don't know if anyone has already, but here ya go! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger.html

12. Kimm at Reinvented says:

Love your pillow, that fabric is fabulous!

13. You should try invisible zippers! They are EVEN BETTER!

14. Jenna @ SAS Interiors - Simple. Affordable. Stylish. says:

Your project is great and would love for you to link up to my Saturday Spotlight Linky Party @ SAS Interiors. Check it out this Saturday: http://www.sasinteriors.net/features/

Best,
    Jenna, SAS Interiors

15. the cape on the corner says:

that looks great! love the fabric you chose.

16. looove it! This fabric is insanely pretty! <3

17. Your pillow is great. I have some swirl fabric like that in the brown tones.

I hope you have better luck than me on WW. I was in a month and only lost 2 lbs. I am going to stick with the program but not going to pay $40 a month to lose only 2 lbs. a month.

Trackbacks

1. [...]  I made this kind of flower when I made my gray & white pouf pillow, and also when I made my graphic blue pillow and they’re really fun to make!  All you have to do is cut a bunch of circles out of fabric [...]