1. I’ve been wearing one of these the past 10 days…and yesterday was my last full day of having to wear it!!
2. Of course, my body can’t be healed…I was sauteing veggie burgers last night, and got hot oil on my hand…here’s the blister the next day:
3. Buckley made a new friend…the genie from Aladdin. He doesn’t ever want to be without it…I found him snuggling in his bed like this last night:
4. I have a problem. I LOVE to re-do “junk”…but now everyone and their mother (literally) gives me their old junk that they don’t want to throw away…and they assume I will be able to “do something brilliant” with it. Soon, my very small apartment will look like this:
5. I got to sip on mimosas today while hanging out with one of my best friends ever today. Love you, Bekah!
(Random picture I found from 2 years ago…sums us up better than a formal picture)
6. My girlfriend got her formal wedding pictures back…here’s one of the bridal party (I’m on the far left)…aren’t those colors so summery and fun?!
7. Funny story: last year, my husband took me horse-back riding for our anniversary (his first ride!), and his horse was in front of me. Every few steps, it lifted up its tail, and farted SO loud! It must have happened 50 times on the trail. I was CRACKING UP…literally crying…but no one else in our tour thought it was funny! Come on people, where’s your sense of humor?!
8. I LOVE my summer, but I was looking at pictures of my students today…and I miss them!! I’m so excited I get to be with them again this fall. I’m truly blessed…I love my boys
9. I really want more interaction with my Facebook page!! Do you guys “like” me yet?! I’m trying to make an effort to get to know all of you better…FB is one of my favorite ways to do that…because I still don’t understand Twitter
10. Anyone know anyone who could help design/figure out WordPress on a VERY limited budget?! I’m working on moving my site…ahhhh! Not yet – don’t worry!!
Anyone else participating in the “Tuesday Ten” at Under the Table and Dreaming?!