I really CAN’T believe it’s time for this – but it is! That’s right – Christmas card season is fast approaching! I am honored to have been asked to review Shutterfly’s 2011 Christmas cards this season.
I sent out Christmas cards from Shutterfly last year and I loooooved them. They looked super classy, and I was able to use a few different photos from throughout our year. Here’s what ours looked like last year:
Isn’t it gorgeous?! Not only did they have great selections last year, but there’s some beautiful photo Christmas cards this year too!
Here’s some of my favorites for this year:
Once Christmas is over, they also have an awesome selection of “Thank You” cards to send out to everyone who blessed you with gifts this year!
Aren’t they gorgeous?! And their prices are super reasonable too! I seriously had to stop myself from posting over half of their cards on this blog…there’s SO many different styles to pick from!
I’m going to sweeten the deal for THREE lucky winners!
THREE winners will be selected to get 25 FREE photo cards! How awesome is that?! Shutterfly is so generous
Here’s how you can win:
1. Check out Shutterfly’s holiday cards. Tell me in a comment which one you’d pick if you won (or even if you don’t!)
2. Follow Christina’s Adventures. (Either through RSS Feed or Google Friend Connect)
3. “Like” Christina’s Adventures on Facebook (stop by and say something on the wall!! It’s fun to connect!!)
5. Follow me on InstaGram. (Woo hoo – I’m totally new to this and LOVING IT!) My username is Christinasadventures
6. Blog, Facebook or Tweet about the give-away with a link back to this post. Put a link to your post in a comment.
That’s FIVE ways to win…and remember that there will be THREE winners! The chances of winning are good, people!
The give-away will end on Monday, November 7th. Tell your friends!