*If you’re a reader of my blog, I really value your input, so I made a survey about what you want/don’t want on this blog in 2012. Please take 1 minute to complete the survey (there’s a give-away along with it!) *
If you saw on my Facebook – I had a sick day today and got dental work done. Are any of my readers dentists? If you are – you have my sympathy. I wouldn’t want to deal with people like ME at the dentist…and I don’t think anyone in that office was excited about being there!
I’m still looking at all of YOUR creativity, and I can’t wait to see what amazing projects are linked up this week!
I will only feature people who have my button (or a text link) in either their post or their sidebar!
- You must have the button or a text link on your blog, either in your sidebar, or in your actual post
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!
I will spotlight my favorite projects on Sunday!
By the way, while you’re here, come check out my Etsy shop…everything is under $20!