PLEASE check out this post for all of the ways you can follow my blog!
It’s been a busy week over here! I finished two IEPs for incoming Early Intervention students, had some crazy teaching days (my poor students are miserable with all of their spring allergies right now), got formally observed (my supervisor said my kids are “very entertaining” – HA!), and just got to go out to dinner with my parents for their 30th wedding anniversary! Sorry if I’ve been a little absent – it’s been hectic over here
I can’t wait for you to WOW me with your creativity! I’m excited to see what amazing projects are linked up this week!
- You must have the button or a text link on your blog, either in your sidebar, or in your actual post
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!
I will spotlight my favorite projects on Sunday!
By the way, while you’re here, come check out my Etsy shop…everything is under $20!