PLEASE check out this post for all of the ways you can follow my blog!
I made it out ALIVE from my EIGHT IEP meetings in ONE day (Monday)…but I’m still drowning in the follow-up paperwork. Plus, I have FOUR showers (baby & bridal) in the next week and a half…so you know I want to make things for these special people…
Oh, and did I mention that there’s only 4 1/2 days of school left and the kids are NUTS?
Sorry for venting, but it helps somehow
I promise I’ll make time to look at the projects you’re going to link up this week!!
- You must have the button or a text link on your blog, either in your sidebar, or in your actual post
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!
I will spotlight my favorite projects on Sunday!
By the way, while you’re here, come check out my Etsy shop…everything is under $20!