In case you missed my big announcement on my Facebook page – I have officially resigned from my Autism Support teaching job. This is HUGE for me – and I am working on a post (hopefully will be published later this week) that explains WHY and what I will be doing next.
I can’t wait to give everyone all of the details, but first it’s time to share what YOU have been making!
- You must have the button or a text link on your blog, either in your sidebar, or in your actual post
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!
I will spotlight my favorite projects on Sunday!
By the way, while you’re here, come check out my Etsy shop…everything is under $20!
5 comments on “20 Below Thursday #79”
Pingback: Pool Noodle Craft--cupcake!