I’m in total bridesmaid/bachelorette mode today – and loving it! In the next 3 days I have one bridal shower and 2 bachelorette parties/get aways. I was working on getting creative with some decor for my brother’s fiancee’s shower next week, and I’m SO excited because my crazy idea actually worked! You know I’ll be sharing pictures once it’s all finished!!
I am so excited to see the projects you’re going to link up this week!!
- You must have the button or a text link on your blog, either in your sidebar, or in your actual post
- Post to your craft directly, not simply your main blog page.
- DO NOT advertise your Etsy shop or give-away through this linky party.
- Link up as many projects as you would like! Just make sure they are something that YOU have made yourself.
- The total cost for your project must be under $20.
- No repeats please! Try to keep the links fresh and new…no one likes to see the same project every week!
- Please visit at least one other craft and leave a kind comment. We all love comments!
I will spotlight my favorite projects on Sunday!
By the way, while you’re here, come check out my Etsy shop…everything is under $20!