- Apartment Therapy (DIY kitchen makeover)
- The Kitchn (DIY kitchen makeover)
- Good Housekeeping (Centerpiece & Specimen Art)
- Bob Vila (DIY Radiator Cover)
- Buzzfeed (Blueberry scones)
OCTOBER 2014 (from Google Analytics):
Here’s how you can be a part of Christina’s Adventures:
Host a give-away!
- I am interested in products that will be of interest to my readers, so please e-mail me at email@example.com with your give-away suggestion (typically a minimum of $50 value)
- Once we decide on a give-away date, I will write up a post, and let the give-away run for one week on my blog.
- You are responsible for the shipping of the prize to the winner – I will be the contact person between parties to gather all of the necessary contact information.
- I am more than willing to review your product or handmade item(s). Compensation will be negotiated between me and the shop owner.
- I will write an honest review – letting my readers know that I was given the product for writing the review, but my opinions are 100% my own. I promise I’m a very nice and generous reviewer
Any further questions, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org ! Thanks for considering advertising on my site!