Christmas is right around the corner (and so are Black Friday deals!) I joined up with some of my favorite blogging friends to share with my favorite finds for this year’s inexpensive Christmas gifts. But honestly – these can be great gifts any time of the year!
Since it’s way too easy to overspend, I’ve made sure everything on my list is under $50, and many of them are under $25! For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links.
- I think you can never have too many scarves – this one is so cute and is such a great price (and there’s lots of other patterns too)
- I’ve talked about this bag on my Instagram, and I know lots of you bought it and love it too! It’s less than $20 and it’s amazing – such a great gift for someone else…or yourself!
- I have this vest in my cart – I really love it! It will look so good for my “mom uniform”…tunic, leggings, and boots!
- Cute mugs like this one are always a great gift. Fill them with candy and tie an ornament on the handle and you’ve got a great teacher/neighbor present.
- Love magnolia wreaths – but I kind of love all wreaths. Here’s my whole post about all of my favorite online sources for farmhouse wreaths.
- Lanterns are another favorite of mine – you can never have too many! I wrote a post about my favorite sources for finding farmhouse lanterns here.
- This “hello” cut-out is adorable and affordable! There’s lots of options in this shop too.
- I’ve had my eye on this doormat for a while and it’s finally on a great sale!
- I love it when my husband wears a scarf – this one is such a great print and it’s so cozy.
- We take off our shoes when we come inside, but our wood floors get cold in the winter! We’re all big slipper lovers in this house, and my husband really likes these!
- My husband isn’t a big baseball hat guy, but he loves driver caps. He says this one is lightweight and fits really well.
- A mug is a great idea for your husband to keep at work (or use at home) … this one is so cute!
- LOVE my little guy in a warm winter hat with a pom pom – this one is so cute and it’s under $10!
- My son loves this doctor kit (and I’m sure my daughter will when she’s a little older too). Great for pretend play!
- We read these Frog & Toad books every single night before bed. They’re such classics and we love them.
- As kids that are living in a fixer upper, my son and daughter both love playing with this tool set! We also got the tool box to put them in, and it’s so cute to have them using their tool alongside us when we’re doing projects around the house.
- We always get the kids new pajamas every Christmas Eve, but I love getting pajamas that will work well all winter long. These are adorable!
- My daughter has this hat in white and it’s the CUTEST! We get asked where she got it from all the time.
- This book is going to be in my daughter’s stocking this year – it’s adorable!
- These paint sticks are genius – both of my kids are loving them right now. I’m not a fan of pulling out “real” paints (I know…mean mom) so this is an awesome way to let them be creative without a big mess.
- This stamp set is really so cute!
- Isn’t this pajama set adorable? I love that it’ll last my daughter through the winter and not just through Christmas.
Now it’s time to head over to see all of my other blogger friends picks for their gift guides – there are some amazing ideas!